, ,

Pre-order now for Christmas in July

We are now taking pre-orders for our Christmas in July celebration.

We have convinced Santa to take a break from summer vacation and he will be stopping by with a special delivery of Jingle Bell Java. His sleigh can only carry enough pounds of Jingle Bell Java for one week.

Starting July 24, we will have a limited amount of Jingle Bell Java. Each year we sell out and we suggest placing a pre-order to guarantee your Jingle Bell Java. This is our popular holiday flavor of cinnamon, caramel, and pecan. For our Christmas in July celebration Jingle Bell Java will be available in 16 oz. (one pound) bags in regular and Swiss Water Processed decaf.

If you pre-order your Jingle Bell Java by Wednesday, July 19, you will be able to pick up your coffee earlier at our Jingle Bell Java Pick Up Party. You will beat the crowds and will be able to enjoy your coffee a couple days earlier.

Jingle Bell Java Pick Up Party (for customers who have placed pre-orders)
Saturday, July 22
10am-1pm
Red Cedar Coffee Co. Tasting Room

After we sell out Jingle Bell Java will be on vacation until November 1.

26 replies
  1. Diana Stack
    Diana Stack says:

I would like to order 2 – 1-lb. packages of the Ground JIngle Bell Java. Is it possible for me to pick those up after work today or another time? Diana

2. Tony Mendenhall
    Tony Mendenhall says:

Is it too late to get the Jingle Bell Java? My work schedule coincides with your hours. Please let me know if any is still available! Thank you.

3. Sandy Schroeder
    Sandy Schroeder says:

Hi I would like to order 2# of Jingle Java, can pick up August 1, 2017 Regular not decaf

4. Stephanie Miller
    Stephanie Miller says:

I would like to order 2 pounds of your Jingle Bell Java. Please put me on the list. Thank you!!!!

5. Jim Haga
    Jim Haga says:

Jim Haga here I would like to preorder 1 pound of jingle Bell java. If you need anything else. Pease email me or call.
    Enjoy your day

6. Dennis Bort
    Dennis Bort says:

I would like to pre order a pound of Jingle Bell Java please. Regular and ground would be preferred. Thank you. Dennis Bort

7. Sonya Weiland
    Sonya Weiland says:

I would like to order 1 pound of the Jingle Bell Java in July. Please call if you want my credit card information in advance. Thanks! Sonya

• RedCedar
      RedCedar says:

Thank you, Sonya. I’ve added your name to the list. Would you prefer your coffee regular or decaf and do you need it whole bean or ground? Thank you!

Comments are closed.