The AeroPress may be a small coffee maker but it’s is one of the most flexible coffee makers on the market. Depending on the recipe, you can brew anything from a single cup of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee.
The entire brewing process for the AeroPress takes about 30 seconds. After pouring coffee and hot water into the AeroPress chamber, set the chamber on top of your coffee cup and press. The coffee will be pressed through a paper filter and into your coffee mug.
Once you’re done brewing your coffee, just tap off the grounds and give the AeroPress a quick rinse and let dry.
Why we like the AeroPress:
- Durable, easy to clean and portable.
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic.
- The AeroPress comes with a paddle for stirring, 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder, funnel and coffee scoop.
- It’s ideal for travel, the office for in the kitchen.
What you will need:
- Freshly roasted coffee from Red Cedar Coffee Co.
- AeroPress and filter
- Water Kettle
If you enjoy tweaking your coffee brewing recipes check out the recipes on the World Aeropress Championship website.
The AeroPress kit and replacement coffee filters are available at Red Cedar Coffee Co.’s retail store in Berea.