Revised 9/4/2020, 6/16/2020; Posted 3/24/2020
The health and well-being of our customers, guests, and employees continues to be our highest priority, and we are closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As this continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we feel it is important to inform our customers about the steps Red Cedar Coffee Co. is taking to help keep you, our employees, and our communities safe and healthy.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm; Saturday 8am-1pm
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK UP:
- Please call us with your order (440-260-7509) and credit card information or place your at our online store and select PICKUP.
- When you arrive in our parking lot please give us a call and we will place your order on the contactless table outside our front door.
- Phone ordering and contactless curbside pickup available during business hours.
- We offer a limited selection at our online store during this time.
- Please visit our online store. Orders placed and paid for online can be pickup up, please select PICKUP at the checkout.
- Most online orders that select curbside pickup are ready in less than 15 minutes.
- For our shipping customers, we have noticed a slight delay in shipping during the pandemic; please plan that your shipping order may take extra time to arrive.
IN STORE SHOPPING AND SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- We are allowing 5 customers in at a time in our retail space and our floor has been marked for social distancing.
- We offer contactless payment options.
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come inside.
- Masks/facial coverings are required in compliance with the Governor’s orders.
- Our staff will be taking coffee and brewing equipment off the shelf for customers. Think of us as your personal shopper!
- Coffee tastings and sampling have been suspended.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- We appreciate pre-ordering!
We are continuing to follow all precautions to keep our staff and customers safe.
We are closely monitoring reports from the World Health Organization; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and federal, state, and local agencies to align our guidelines with health authority recommendations. We would like to emphasize that our production facility is not accessible to the public.
Below are some of the tactics we are doing to maintain the healthy status of our business.
- We are promoting safe hygiene practices and providing sanitization supplies for all employees.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and customers.
- We are temporarily suspending the following: company meetings, non-essential travel, on-site vendor and customer meetings, public tasting events and sampling.
- Our production area is not accessible to the public.
A heartfelt thank you goes out to all those who have been supporting our small business during this difficult time. We are grateful for your generosity. We will do everything in our power to keep you updated with any new information as it presents itself to us.
“Stay at Home” Order: On Sunday the state of Ohio issued a Stay at Home Order effective 11:59 p.m. on March 23, 2020, until 11:59 p.m. on April 6, 2020. Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced on April 2 that Ohio’s Stay at Home order has been extended until 11:59 p.m. on May 1, 2020.
Only those businesses designated as an essential business are allowed to remain open. The Governor included food/beverage manufactures as an essential business, therefore Red Cedar Coffee Co. will remain open for business.
Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.