Job Title: Retail Assistant
Job Description: A Retail Assistant will assist with tasks related to selling coffee to our retail, online and wholesale customers. The position is a year-round part-time position (approximately 20-30 hours a week, between the hours of Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, possible Saturday 8am-1pm).
Location: Red Cedar Coffee Co., Berea, Ohio
Critical Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist in inventorying, organizing, and receiving coffee and brewing equipment orders.
- Accurately pull online orders and prepare coffee order for pickup or shipment.
- Maintain a clean and presentable workspace and retail area.
- Take and process orders for wholesale and retail customers over the phone and in person.
- Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- Prior work experience required.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain productive and on task while working alone.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Respect the privacy of information regarded as sensitive and proprietary to Red Cedar Coffee Co.
- Understand that this is a growing company and help enhance a company culture of professionalism, positivity, and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Representative brand ambassador when working with vendors and customers.
- Be flexible and be a team-player.
Visit our Employment page for more information.