ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
How the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program works: Earn one point for each dollar spent on a 14 OZ/16 OZ bag of coffee purchased directly from Red Cedar Coffee Co. Earn 200 points and receive a reward good on your next visit (expiration dates apply). Reward value is $15 off a 14 OZ/16 OZ bag of coffee. Points and rewards expire 18 months after they were earned.
- In Store: Enter your phone number into our register’s keypad.
- By providing your phone number you will start earning points towards a future reward.
- Online: Opt in to order updates/marketing during the checkout process and provide your phone number.
Track Your Progress
Enter your phone number on this website to see your point balance.
- No purchase necessary.
- Points and Rewards are linked to the participant’s name and phone number. Purchases (points and rewards) may not be transferred to another participant.
- Points expire 18 months after they have been earned. Rewards cannot be redeemed if points expired.
- Points are not awarded on gift certificates when purchased (points are issued as the certificate is redeemed on qualifying purchases); sales tax; gratuities; gift sets; corporate and wholesale orders. Only valid on purchases made at the Red Cedar Coffee Co. retail store and at Red Cedar Coffee Co.’s online store.
- Only one reward redemption can be made per visit. Reward redemption cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Our program may from time to time have certain other benefits and/or restrictions that apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
- Employees are not eligible for our program.
Offers and Discounts
From time to time we may provide special discounts and/or offers outside of our Red Cedar Coffee Rewards Program offers to certain members who qualify for these benefits. Offers are not transferable and cannot be combined with rewards or other discounts or offers. Offers have a limited time in which they can be redeemed. Please check the offer for details and restrictions. If not specified otherwise all offers expire within 30 days of issuance.
Red Cedar Coffee Rewards FAQ
Does it cost anything to join the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program?
No, enrollment in the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program is free.
How do I enroll in the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program?
- Online: opt into Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program on the online store to enroll and provide a cell phone number.
- In store: Enroll by providing your cell phone number at the checkout.
What items qualify for the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards program?
14OZ and 16OZ bags of coffee purchased directly from Red Cedar Coffee Co.
How are points calculated?
Enrollees earn one point for ever $1 spent on a qualifying purchase. (one point for each dollar spent on a 14 or 16 oz. bag of coffee)
Can I give my points/rewards to a friend or family member?
No, Red Cedar Coffee Rewards points/rewards are not transferable.
Can I share my Red Cedar Coffee Rewards membership with a family member or friend?
No, the Red Cedar Coffee Reward account is individual and non-transferable.
Can Red Cedar Coffee Reward enrollees be combined?
No, Red Cedar Coffee Rewards accounts cannot be combined.
Where can I find my points balance?
To check your Red Cedar Coffee Rewards point balance, simply go to this website and enter your phone number. You will receive a code that will allow you to login and see your points.
What can I use my reward on?
Reward are good on a 14 OZ or 16 OZ bags of coffee purchased from Red Cedar Coffee Co. Your reward is available after your have accumulated 200 points and is good on your next visit.
Do points and rewards expire?
Points and rewards expire 18 months after they have been earned.
I made a purchase at the retail store and have enrolled in Red Cedar Coffee Rewards. Can I make a purchase online and receive points?
Yes, the Red Cedar Coffee Rewards is linked to the phone number you used to enroll. Provide the same phone number when you make a purchase online, opt in to “claim” your points and the system will update.
What is does it mean to “claim” points?
Claiming points means you want the points added to your Red Cedar Coffee Rewards profile. You must claim your points during your transaction for it to apply to you.
What does “redeem” mean?
You may redeem your reward when you have received 200 points. Rewards may be redeemed online and in store.
Rewards may only be redeemed in full ($15).
What happened to the Frequent Buyer Program?
Red Cedar Coffee Rewards was introduced in spring 2020 to replace the Frequent Buyer Program (paper card system). The Frequent Buyer Program was retired at close of business on June 30, 2020.