https://redcedarcoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/RCC-logo-tagline-padding.jpg 0 0 Anne D. https://redcedarcoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/RCC-logo-tagline-padding.jpg Anne D.2021-09-09 09:46:002022-01-20 11:23:25Fundraising
Coffee makes an excellent fundraiser
If you are looking for a unique fundraising idea for your school, non-profit, university, PTA, or club, consider a coffee fundraiser.
Coffee is easy to buy and sell. It is estimated that over 60% of Americans drink coffee daily with many enjoying coffee at home.
Our fundraising program highlights:
- No startup fees
- Features roasted to order specialty coffees
- A selection of regular, Swiss Water Processed decaf and flavored coffees
- Option for whole bean or ground coffee
- Shelf stable product
- Coffee will be available for pickup at our roastery within 3 weeks of receiving the master order
How to Get Started
- Designate one representative as the point person for your fundraising effort
- Let us know how many participants you have
- Distribute forms and kick off fundraiser (we recommend 2-3 weeks)
- Collect all order forms and payments from participants
- Submit your master order form to Red Cedar Coffee Co.
- Pay at the time your order is placed and your organization will keep the profits
- We roast your orders fresh. Orders may be picked up at our roastery (prior scheduling required).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 440.260.7509 to schedule your organization’s fundraiser. We will go over your fundraising ideas and help craft a fundraiser for your organization.